Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snow White and the Pumpkin (Poetry)



I started my journey,
I found a girl in my way...
She was fat like pumpkin...
She had bitchy lips who talks non stop...
She had witchy eyes who sees me wild...
She accompanied me along...
We were together for long..

Time passed,
I was getting bored of her...
Each word irritated...
Each action disturbed...
Still we stayed together...

I continued my journey,
I saw a girl with snow white skin...
She had rosy lips which was sweet as honey...
She had powerful eyes which seduced me to follow her...
I followed that solitary beauty...
I followed her long as she go...
I started to forgot the pumpkin girl as days passed by...
I was in a fairy tale to find the princess who was made for me...

Yeah!
I found that lonely grandeur......
The snow white girl for me...
Better than the pumpkin girl...
I kissed her hand and said you are just for me...

No comments:

Share at: